Ideenschrottplatz

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Goals...

Welcome everybody!
The motivation for this blog is to collect, exchange, and refine raw ideas and thoughts on my main occupations. It is conceived to be rather topical - I will refrain from sharing information on my boring private live, unqualified political comments or gossip here.

Concerning the contents it will probably be
  • 60% Information Systems (including Education of IS),
  • 30% Chinese and China, and
  • 10% other.
Those subjects do not fit perfectly - not yet. I am still working on mending them together...

The tone is supposed to neutral.

As I have some friends out there who are not in command of the German language I will try to keep the language English (despite the fact that it is not my mother tongue and I am by no means perfect...).

And for now I just wish to encourage everybody to provide creative input: 加油...

2 Comments:

  • 竹篮打水

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:41 PM  

  • Here is a link to the South African Journal of Information Management (SAJIM):
    http://www.sajim.co.za
    Just to post something. :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home